Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fab N Funky - Use a Digi



Well, this should be an easy one as there's hundreds and hundreds of digis floating around the web! I went with a cute one from Softpencil, this week's sponsor. Promise you won't look too closely at her belt (obi?), as it was late, I was tired and I didn't do a great job of the finicky bits! (should've put liquid glass on her hair too, it look grey!)
Challenges:
Sketch - JUGS
colours - There she goes
Anything Goes - Pollycraft
Books - Frosted Designs (Memoirs of a Geisha, love that book!)
Celebrate - Stamp Something, Heart 2 Heart
Digi - Papertake (choose your challenge, I picked November 2009)

This second card I made for a co-worker for her 12 year old grandaughter, who is a huge Taylor Swift fan. Not being a Taylor fan myself and seeming as 12 was a looong way back, I was a bit stumped. I ended up taking some inspiration from one of her album covers, and put some of the lyrics inside. My co-worker loved it, hopefully the 12 year old will too!

8 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,both cards are gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Jessica said...

Great job Emma, love your colors! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Creatique Innovationz said...

Love the use of colors!

Cassie said...

So cute. I love the little Geisha. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Kathryn B said...

Very cute cards Emma! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

Kristin Bueter said...

What a unique way to use our sketch! So fun, and your colors are great :]

Thanks so much for playing along with us on our one year anniversary at Just Us Girls!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous layouts and design! Love the colors and super images. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Andrea M said...

Very cute! Great take on the sketch :) Thanks so much for helping JUGS celebrate our anniversary!!! We sure do appreciate your support :)