Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have you seen my mojo?



If you find it, please return it ASAP, cause I need it!! Not sure what happened this week, Halloween overload or the fact that I'm waiting for a bunch of new stuff to come in, but I sure wasn't feeling it. Not like I don't have enough stuff already, but there's nothing like the thrill of a new stamp to get you creating!
On to more important stuff, like this week's Fab N Funky challenge. There was lots of amazing Halloween craftiness last week, so let's take it down a notch this week and go for some:
Clean and Simple
That's right, sometimes less is more. A little bit of embossing, a couple of buttons and volia - a simple card that only took me 2 nights to create! So let's see what simple goodness you can come up with this week!
Geez, almost forgot - Doodle Dragon is sponsoring this week's challenge!

3 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,what a sweetie!!!
Oh new stuff,hmmmm
Hugs Heidy

Suzanne said...

Cute card, emma. Sometimes the simple ones take the longest lol x

pink lady said...

I love it Emma, the image is cute and I love the embossed background. Enjoy your new goodies! Hugs Shelly x