Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pigs are flying!



Two posts in one night, I amaze myself! This card actually came together very quick, I pulled out my new stamps from There She Goes and went to work. I don't usually make Halloween card, but I've got a girlfriend whose birthday falls at the end of October. Besides, how could I not ink this up?
Challenges:
Colours - Color Q
Fave Colours - Color Chef
Celebrate - Stamp Something (this is actually a birthday card!)
Cutie Patootie - Papertake (I think these mummies are just the cutest ever!)

9 comments:

Shirl said...

Super cute card Emma...I love the mummies too!

Pattie said...

Super cute image and what a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

kasia c. said...

I LOVE this card! I love those mummy's and their little thought bubbles. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with ColourQ this week. :)

Suzanne said...

Brilliant card. Love the sentiment x

Sylvia said...

What fresh, new images! Card is super cute, someone will really love receiving it! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge, Emma!

LuLu said...

I simply ADORE this card . . it's so original and the sentiment is just perfect.

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very cute and sassy Halloween card.

Dawny P said...

Oh what a fab card chick and it's super cute indeed :) Thank you so much for joining in the birthday celebrations at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Ginny said...

how cute is this! :)