Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fab N Funky #47



OK, I totally apologize for flaking on everyone last week, sometimes the mojo just takes a walk and you need to take a break. I managed to zip round and leave comments on all your beautiful CAS cards, and that provided some inspiration for this week's card.
The challenge this week at Fab N Funky is a colour challenge:

kraft lime pink

I had this cute image from Softpencil, but wasn't sure how to colour in the leaves, so I ended up punching the leaves and adding some felt flowers. (Actually, hubby punched and I stuck, those CM punches are darn stiff!) I was going to add a sentiment, but couldn't decide, so I'm leaving it blank for now.
Don't forget, this week's sponsor is Softpencil, so let's see what you can do with these colours!
Challenges:
Use punches - 4 Crafty Chicks
Anything Goes - Wee memories
No Copics - Drunken Stamper (they're on the shopping list, but I don't have any yet!)

7 comments:

Tamie said...

Cute card, I really like the punch you used and those very, very cute flowers. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

heidy said...

Hi Emma,what a great card!!!!
Hugs Heidy

Suzanne said...

Brilliant card. Love the leaves and flowers x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing with us this week, nice card lots of work with that leaf punch, way to go!

Leanne DT - 4 Crafty Chicks

Annie said...

I love how you created the tree with the punched leaves! such a pretty card.
hugs, annie x

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

Radwa Bayoumi said...

What a great card!!Just luv it and am a follower :)