Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fab N Funky 48



Very tired... will fill in the details tomorrow...crazy busy with craft shows and home parties...seeing altered frames in my dreams...ZZZZ

Ok, I'm awake now! It's been pretty carzy around here, I had a crop planned for this weekend, but I had to cancel it, so I signed up last minute for a craft show and I've been making stuff like crazy to sell. I have a class next weekend and then another show the weekend after. Just warning you all that I won't be around much till December - then I'll be able to relax. (oh wait, I still have to make Christmas cards, eek!)

This week's challenge at Fab N Funky is Going Around in Circles. I went the easy route, and cut the biggest circle I could with my Nesties to make a card. (those Grand Nesties look like they'll make some great cards!) Coloured up this cute image from Stitchy Bear, who also happens to be this weeks sponsor, et voila. Can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

2 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,wow this is gorgeous!!
hugs heidy

Suzanne said...

fantastic card x