Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fab N Funky #49



Sorry I'm late, computer troubles at my end prevented me uploading my card last night. Too bad, cause things are starting to settle down here, and the mojo is slowly returning. I made this sweet and simple card which turned out exactly like I envisioned it - that hasn't happened in a while!

This weeks challenge at Fab N Funky is Forget Me Not...I know you have them, old stamps that are gathering dust, hidden away with some pretty awful patterned paper the the oodles of stickers we all had to have. I used a Stampin' Up stamp, no idea what it's called, but it's a set of 4 - circle, triangle, square and rectangle. I used the rectangle to stamp the background and then a nestie for the title block. I also stitched my letters, I love how this turned out and I know I will be doing it again.

So, let's see what stamps you have at the back of the closet - pull em out and get stamping!

Challenges this week:
Sketch - Everything but the Kitchen Sink
Colours - Curtain Call
Anything Goes - Cute Card Thursday, Fairytale Challenge (at least I think so, this one's mostly in German??)
Thanks - the Crazy Challenge, Frosted Designs
Clean & Simple - Dutch Dare
Sewing - Drunken Stampers
Use Patterned paper - Wee Memories (It's tiny, but it's there!)

15 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card and take on the colors Emma! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call with us! HUgs ~S~

Michele said...

this is a sweet card! xo

heidy said...

Oh wow Emma,this is very elegant,beautiful!!
Hugs heidy

Annette22 said...

such a cute card

Thanks a lot for playing with us at our Fairy Tail Challenge

hugs

Annette

Bianca said...

What a pritty card! I love the sentiment and the colors! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challgne! Tomorrow our second challenge will start, so good luck for the price and maybe you will join the next challenge too! xx Bianca

andrea said...

fab card,love the colours
andrea xx

Renkata said...

Very creative . Thanks for join us at The Crazy Challenge

CraftyGirl said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean lines! Thanks for taking on the Thanks challenge at Frosted Designs!
barb :)

darling Ho said...

Pretty CAS card.:)The color you used is pretty!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

Jennifer said...

This is lovely Emma xx Jenny xx

Linda Ledbetter said...

This is so sweet, and the colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

AnitaRex said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Ann said...

What a sweet color combo! Thanks for playing at EBTKS AND Wee Memories! :D

Stacey Schafer said...

how sweet!

Winter said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)