Monday, December 20, 2010

Stamp Fairy Challenge #2



It's getting awfully close to Christmas, so this week's challenge is super easy:

Anything goes!

I wasn't all out of holiday mojo yet, so I whipped up another Christmas card using a sweet Nelly stamp from Stamp Fairy. I don't have any girls, so pretty and girly cards are rare around here! It was nice to make a card with a friend's little girl in mind.

One of my goals over the holidays is to make a lightbox - it's too darn cold to take pictures outside anymore, and this photos just doesn't do the colours justice.

I'm entering a few challenges:
For kids - Cute Card Thursday
Scallops - Fun with Shapes
Christmas - Stampin for the Weekend
Die cuts - Stuck on U Sketches
Anything Goes - Allsorts
Colours - JUGS (totally didn't think I'd like pale blue, green and white, but it rocks!)
Sketch - Create 4 Fun

6 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches. That light box sounds like a great idea .. I need one of those myself!

heidy said...

Hi Emma,what a gorgeous card!!
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas
Hugs Heidy

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

B x
Here's my December candy

Samantha said...

Really cute card Emma I really love the Colours you have used! a really zesty card! Samantha :0)

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

What a cute card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Andrea M said...

So, so lovely! Beautiful main image :) Fabulous use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!