Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stamp Fairy Challenge #3



Whoops, little late putting this up! That's what being on vacation will do to you I guess. In fact, I was so lazy, I didn't even hunt around to see what other challenges were running! The challenge this week at Stamp Fairy is easy -

Celebrate!

This could be a birthday, wedding, New Year's, etc. Have fun and let's see what you can do!
A couple of firsts here for me - I've never made a New Year's card before and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Do people give out New Year's cards?
Another first is the easel card - my girlfriend made me a cute one for Christmas, so I copied the design and couldn't be amazed at how easy it is. More of these in the future for sure!

4 comments:

heidy said...

Oh what a great card Emma!!!
Love the bow whit the button.
Higs Heidy

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card Emma love that image and the design/colours are just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ginny said...

how cute is this :)

pinky said...

Very classy card Emma, just love it.