Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stamp Fairy DT



Yea! I made the DT for Stamp Fairy! I'm just loving their cute digi stamps and now I get to play with them all the time!
I'm very excited and honoured to be a part of the team, and I can't wait to start playing along.

Check out the other Stamp Fairy DT too:

Carissa Harper
Celine Lauvie
Deanne Kay
Dora Agius
Jane Carroll
Jessica Wilson
Jo Davies
Lisa Haines
Lisa Vaughan
Lorraine Lowe
Melissa Craig
Patricia O'Hagan
Ria Von San
Samantha Podda
Tracey Vincent
Jackie Randolph

I hope to have my first official DT card up soon, so be on the lookout! Duh, guess I should tell you where to go! Head here for the brand new Stamp Fairy Challenge site - the first challenge is up!

3 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,congrats!!!
Hugs Heidy

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi Emma,
i'm just to be part the DT to, and, like you i'm excited to begin to play!
hugs
céline

Tracey said...

Just popped by to say Hi Emma & I'm looking forward to working with you on the StampFairy DT :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx