Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stamp Fairy DT Fun



Hi everyone, I know, 2 posts in one week, it's been a while. November and December are just so darn busy! If you're looking for the Fab N Funky bloghop, scroll down or click here.
I made this card because Stamp Fairy is having a DT call. I just love these bears, and so I thought I'd give it a try.
This one took me a few tries though. The first bear I mucked up by putting Stickles on dark blue snowflakes and they bled all over the place. They I coloured him with my brand new Copic markers. Hmm, interesting, it's obvious I'm going to need a lot of practice there! Third time's a charm I guess.
Due to the repeated attempts, I missed a bunch of challenges, but I think I've managed to squeak a couple:
Colours - Color Q
Feathers or Fur - Pile It On
Anything goes - the Crazy Challenge

And of course, the important DT call, here at Stamp Fairy. They've asked for 3 cards, so here's a couple of my fave's, this weeks birthday card for Fab N Funky and my first card using rolled flowers, it's just so pretty.

5 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,your card is so cute!!
Good luck .
Hugs Heidy

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards, Emma! The flower one is really lovely. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Dora said...

Hi Emma, these are gorgeous, love your 'chillin' idea, it's fantastic. Good luck with the DT call xx

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Emma, these are all fabulous!!! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ!

ThePurplePlace said...

Fantastic cards and a wonderful blog! I am very excited to be joining the StampFairy DT and look forward to creating with you!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis