Monday, January 24, 2011

Stamp Fairy #7



OK, gotta get back in the groove - I thought January would be a good month to hibernate, make cards and blog surf but darn it all, life keeps getting in the way! We're having our oldest son assessed for learning disorders/ADD, my husband's aunt is very ill, I went to visit a friend and their new baby and I'm buried in last minute planning for my up-coming retreat. So I do apologize for the tumbleweeds blowing around my blog the last week or two!
And what better way to get over it than to make a fun card with a cute penguin? I just love penguins and this little guy from Stamp Fairy is adorable. I went with a snowball theme seeming as the challenge this week is:
Going around in circles
Challenges:
Dots/Stripes - The Crazy Challenge
Bling - by the Cute and Girly
Cute Somethings - Stamp Something
Snow or Ice - Fun with Shapes
Use punches - Simply Create
Your Choice - Paper Cutz

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. what a cute little penguin - love the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa;)

Sharon Basel said...

A perfect stamp for this challenge and I love the little guy in purple! A really adorable card and layout Emma!
Hugs,
Sharon

Mo said...

Emma your card is so cute! Thanks a lot for joining us at fun with shapes and more!
Hugs,
Mo

Samantha said...

Hi hunny! cute card! love all the circles way cute! hugs Samantha :0)

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, hope you have a calmer period of life coming soon, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

I love the circles Emma! Really fun card! Thanks for sharing at By The Cute & Girly this month!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

Trish Hughes said...

great image, thanks for joining sc!!!