Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stamp Fairy challenge #5



Hi all, it's a brand new week and a brand new challenge over at Stamp Fairy! Hope you all enjoyed hopping around last week to see the colourful creations, and thanks for all the sweet comments everyone left me. This weeks challenge at Stamp Fairy is another fun one -

Layers and Buttons

Layers are easy for me, button not so much. I always struggle with embellishments, how many, where to put them, what kid, ugh. I think this came out pretty good, I left it clean and graphic. I love the little "sweet pea" baby image from Stamp Fairy, it's so cute! I had fun paper piecing it, I wanted my baby to match my DP.

I entered a few challenges this week:
Use Digis - Stamp Something
Out with the old - Cute Card Thursday (some SU paper I've had for awhile)
Sketch - Card Patterns
Colour inspiration - Raise the Bar
Use Buttons - Do You Stack Up? (brand new challenge blog, check it out)

19 comments:

Chrissy said...

Layers to me are my problem, buttons....I put them anywhere and are good for hiding my crooked cutting.lol..Your card is clean and very easy on the eye.Great layering and very cute image. Love the olive green with the pattern paper.
Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh Emma,what a cute image and beautiful card!!!
Love those colours!!
Hugs Heidy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

awwww - so sweet!

Hugs Jane x

Janna said...

that is a pretty cute baby card, i like the pp you chose. thanks for joining us at DYSU!
Janna

Denise and Louise said...

What a gorgeous card - cute, cute image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.
Denise

WencheP said...

Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Kim B said...

Cute card. Thanks joining us at Do You Stack Up.

*Alison* said...

This is so cute.. :) Way to "STACK UP" and use your buttons.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU Challenge Blog :) Can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

Alison-Owner

Miranda said...

such a sweetie, very cute card
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge blog

gr
Miranda

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Emma love the colours, design and that cute image.
hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Awww, so sweet!

Pauline said...

I love it! Fantastic colours.... and that images is way too cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up!
Pauline

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful card love youe take on the sketch thank's for playing at cardpatterns.

princesskitten said...

look at that dear little soul

kitten DYSU team

Sharon Basel said...

This is adorable Emma! I love your paper piecing - so perfect for this. Wonderful papers for it too. It is so darn cute!
Hugs,
Sharon

Samantha said...

Hi Emma your card is super mega Cute! love all those buttons too! hugs Samantha SFDT :0)

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

~*Joni said...

Awww Emma! What a sweet pea! :) I love your take on the photo inspiration this week, he is sooo adorable. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

~amy~ said...

layers and buttons...love it! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!