Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stamp Fairy #11



Hey there, hope you're having a crafty, creative week. In between bouts of Lego building for my boys I have actually managed to get some crafting done. Hopefully they'll be in bed soon, so I can get some more done!
This weeks challenge at Stamp Fairy is a colour challenge, some nice bright colours for this dreary time of year. We want to see:
Red, Turquoise and white
I decided not to overload my card, and instead went for a neutral background with pops of colour. Now I just need one of my son's buddies to turn five so I can give this to him!
Check out the rest of the DT's work, fab as always, and don't forget to grab some Stamp Fairy images to play along!

Challenges played along with:
Bold and bright, funky - Simply Create, Stamp Something
Birthday, Kids birthday - If the Shoe Fits, Paper Cutz
For the Boys - Craft Catz
Sparkle, glitter, bling, shiny - Cute Card Thursday, Dutch Dare
Get wordy - Our Creative Corner
Use dies - Crazy 4 Challenges

12 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This lil partner is just a scute as can be! Love your newsprint background and the bright colors. Great work on the Get Wordy challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Sarah Gough said...

Very cute, I love the glittered 5! Thanks for 'Getting Wordy!' with Our Creative Corner this week!

Carissa said...

Such a cute little cowboy. Your son's friend will be a lucky little guy to receive this. Hugs, Carissa

Dorcas said...

How creative and cute! I’m so glad you could join us at Dutch Dare this week!

Jess Willison said...

Great card! Love the cowboy!

carol said...

Brill card, love the bear image, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol

Rebecca Ednie said...

That bear cowboy is so cute! I love the background paper too! Thanks for playing at the OCC this week.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

What a cutie - I just love his hat!!

Deanne :)

Samantha said...

te hehee! great fun card, hugs Samantha :0) Stamp Fairy DT

kelly said...

Lovely card,thanks for joining us at simply create.

lesleyworth said...

what a cutie bear! love the cowboy against the news background! great card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Kayla said...

How precious! Thank you for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Hope you can stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower.
myscrabookinghideaway.blogspot.com

Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway