Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feeling Sketchy



Another great sketch this week at Stamp Fairy, although I ended up changing it slightly as it was very close to another sketch I used last week. It's all good though, different papers and a different image equals a different card!
Here's the sketch:



I used some fun Twitterpated paper from CTMH and this cute Patsy April Showers image, found here. There's so many great images coming out all the time, I can't wait to get my hands on some of these cuties - bears and cupcakes, yummy!



Only one challenge today, as I actually had this done ahead of time (I know, don't fall over in shock!)
Your choice - Paper Cutz

10 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Emma love the papers and colours! JO xxx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I love Patsy in her orange and green!!

Deanne :)

pinky said...

This is gorgeous Emma, love her orange and green outfit, perfect for spring.

Jess Willison said...

So cute! Love Patsy in her orange and green!

Céline said...

Hi Emma
paty is so adorable on your card, i love so much
hugs
céline

Samantha said...

Lovely card, love the way you did the backing paper with the happy birthday on too! hugs Samantha :0)

Tracy said...

Such a cute card. Love your coloured image.
Great take on the sketch.

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous card Emma the colours and image work together perfectly a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Emma! I love your take on the sketch and these wonderful colors. Super job on the coloring too. Love it!
Sharon :)

pinky said...

This is so cute, just love the bright orange coat;)