Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stamp Fairy #13



Something a little different this week, Gerda has done up a sketch for this week's Stamp Fairy challenge.



I like this sketch, and although I altered it slightly, I stayed pretty true to it. I just had to pull out this cute little monkey, I haven't used him yet and he's just so sweet. There's a ton of "spring" challenges going on right now, so I picked out some fresh, spring colours and made a card for one of my little monkeys! (I know, monkey's don't really scream spring, I hope the bright colours will though!)
Visit the DT's blogs to see what they did with the sketch, and then get crafty! If you don't have any Stamp Fairy images to use, just head over to the store here. (and there's freebies there too!)

I entered a bunch of challenges:
Use a digi - Stamp Something
Spring - Cute Card Thursday, Stampin for the Weekend, Crafty Calender Challenge
Who's in the zoo? - Dutch Dare (yup, monkeys are definitely in the zoo!)
Happy Birthday - Fun With Shapes, Crafty Anne

13 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Emma, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

What a cutie! Love the big banana he is hanging out on!

Deanne :)

pinky said...

This is so cute Emma, love the papers, they work so well with the image.

Sharon Basel said...

What a cute card Emma! I love this monkey and he looks wonderful with these bright fun colors and paper. Fab job in coloring him and the banana he's perched upon. Have a great week!
Sharon :)

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Adorable monkey! Love your cheery colors! Thank You so much for joining us at dutch dare this week!

Netty said...

He's so cute. I love him. Very spring-like card too with the colours so great for this season. It's beginning to feel a bit like spring!! xx

Samantha said...

tehehehee so cute! Great kids card! hugs Samantha :0)

Dora said...

O so fun, lovely colours and gorgeous papers xxx

Sandy Ang said...

He's pretty adorable ! Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html

Rebekah said...

What a little sweetie! Thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Jacki Randolph said...

Toooo cute!!! Love your card and fab take with the sketch Emma!!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Jenni said...

Cute, what a cheeky monkey! Thanks for joining in with this month's Crafty Calendar challenge.
Jenni x