Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another fun layout



Woo, I'm really on a roll with the 'funny' layouts these last few weeks. Not really something I planned, it just worked out that way. I took these photos of our trailer in it's "temporary" parking spot - we were going to put in into storage, but never quite got around to it. It's now almost the end of April, and DH needs to get it moved back onto the driveway!
This is my last layout for Lasting Memories DT call, this week's challenge was a sketch and I've got my fingers crossed they like it!
Other challenges:
Distressing - 4 Crafty Chicks
Recipe (stripes, distressing) - Catered crop
Colour scheme - Color Throwdown

11 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Hee Hee, trailer trash - I love it. Thanks for playing with Catered Crop.

Cheryl said...

What a fun layout! I love it!

Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop.


~Cheryl~

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG, what a hoot! Girl this is UH-MAZING! LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks today, nicely done!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

Karen Wilson said...

This is awesome!! There's always something that doesn't get done before the snow hits!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

glassgraffitix2 said...

I've never seen trailer trash look this good! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Haley D. said...

Boy can I totaly relate to this layout! We're trailer "trash" too, and one spring/summer it seemed like our camper stayed in the driveway the entire time, except when we were gone using it. At least it did get used! Great layout!

Lauren said...

Awesome fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

dpkennedy said...

Very clever! Great layout! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

LOL...this is a great layout! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Shana said...

That is hilarious!!! I might just have to make a similar layout! Thanks for sharing!