Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter's a comin'





Bunnies are hopping and eggs are springing up everywhere, it must be just about Easter! And we're celebrating Easter at Stamp Fairy, but not with a card! Let's see your baskets! Or tags or, heck, whatever else you can stick candy in!
I found a ton of basket tutorials, but I thought this woven 'picket fence' basket was super cute. I ended up using paper instead of ribbon as the weave to make it stronger, but it turned out very cute! Now I've just gotta find some eggs to pop in it and it's good to go.
Check out what the DT have been up to, some very cute stuff, I'm sure!

A few challenges:
Spring has Sprung - Dutch Dare, If the Shoe Fits, 2 Sisters
Easter - Fun with Shapes
Anything but a square - Allsorts (I think this fits!)
Easter critters, egs, etc - Paper Cutz

9 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Emma this is a wonderful basket and such fun Spring colors. I adore little Clementine perched on the basket too.
Sharon :)

Carissa said...

This is great basket. It must have taken a while to assemble. The colours are gorgeous and Clementine is too cute. Hugs, Carissa

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Totally adorable!!! I love the woven look!!!

Deanne :)

Fleur said...

What a lovely basket, gorgoeus colours
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Gerda said...

Hi Emma

I love love love your basket. I assume it took you some time to assemble.. But it was def. worth the work, it looks super cute.

Hugs, Gerda

ThePurplePlace said...

This is such a sweet basket and ALL of my favorite colors! I love it and wish I had thought of something this wonderful!!

You girls ALL did such a great job and I'm in awe of all your wonderful work!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Debs said...

Adorable basket - love the weaving!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

LuLu said...

WOW . . what a great idea an one I might have to borrow to try with teh children at school.

Lou
x

lesleyworth said...

what a sweet basket! great idea! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!