Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A favourite story



First up, big apologies for not having a Fab N Funky post this week. Lack of foresight and planning have left me overbooked, overworked and with no card. I will have to make an extra nice card next week to make up for it! If you do want to play along, it's an easy challenge, Spots and Dots.
I was going to skip this week's challenge at Lasting Memories, too, but since I'm applying for the DT, I thought that would be a very bad thing! I have used a layout I did a couple of weeks ago, I thought the funny story fit the journalling challenge perfectly!
A few other challenges I thought this fit with:
Childhood Memories - Paper Sundaes (he might want to forget this at some point, but I won't let him!)
Follow the recipe - Catered Crop (stripes/spots, red/green/blue/yellow, boy theme)

6 comments:

glassgraffitix2 said...

What a FUN LO! The story is hilarious! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories (these kind of memories need to be preserved)

Linda McClain said...

Hee hee, how fun! Good luck with your design team application. It's a fun layout! Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Karen Wilson said...

oh, that is classic and SUPER funny!! love this layout and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and good luck!!

alicaz said...

Funny! Boys will be boys, right?
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs
Alica :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layout! SO funny! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

LOL... eww! :) This is too cute, thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!