Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My very first sketch!



I've been with Fab N Funky quite while now (thanks girls!) and the whole time I've been there, we haven't done a sketch. So when Lou asked us to create some sketches, I thought why not? and started playing around in Paint. Maybe it's not the most professional looking sketch out there, but I think it turned out pretty good, and I love, love, love how my card turned out. There were quite a few flowery challenges this week, so I piled on lots of blooms, added my fave butterfly stamp from CTMH (seriously overused, but hey, it's soo pretty!) some bling and voila!


Head on over to the Fab N Funky blog to see what the DT have done with my sketch, and then get crackin, I want to see what you do with it! Have a great week!

Challenges this week:
Romantic and Fancy - Pile It On
Showers/Flowers - Heart 2 Heart
Cute & Girly - By the Cute and Girly
Photo Inspiration - Stampin' Celebration (pink, orange)
Flowers - Crazy Challenge
No patterned paper - Polka Doodles (No DP, not a scrap!)
Spring Blossoms - Paper Sundaes
Happy Birthday - Fairy Tale Challenge Blog
Buttons, Bling, Blooms - Stamptacular Sunday (Got em' all!)
Anything Goes - Craft Your Passion

Check back tomorrow, I have a layout to post and I hope to have it up soon!

25 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! Love the colors and the butterfly is exquisite! Reminds me of a flower garden. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

So pretty!! Love all the different flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

heidy said...

Wow Emma,your card is so pretty !
I just love it!
Hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

what a great layout and fab flowers
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

Lindsey said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how your card turned out too! Thanks for a great sketch Emma and as I said before, your graphics look great. I f I had done one it would have been hand drawn!
Linds x

Nela said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
Hugs Nela

Lisa Stenz said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H this week! *Ü*

Allison said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers and the butterfly. Great sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

karlinchen50 said...

Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Cori said...

Very pretty card! I love the layering of your flowers and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!!

Karen Day said...

Great card, Emma! I know we've seen this butterfly a lot, but it looks so amazing in a fresh new colour combo like this! Glad you could join us at H2H this week :o)

Corina said...

Hi Emma,
Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Bron said...

What a fab sketch it is a big challenge. I love the focal point of the butterfly just pops off the page. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Bron :D

darling Ho said...

Very very PRETTY!!! I love all the flowers, terrific!
Thanks for joining us at FTC this fortnight. Hope to see you again. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Bianca said...

Very lovely and the colours are so pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Lorrinda said...

Love the design and great color combo! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!! Great job on the sketch, too :) Thanks for playing at H2H!

Dora said...

Woe Emma this is awesome, gorgeous colours and beautiful flowers, love it xx

KelsMakes!!! said...

This is just Lovely! Thank you for playing along at the Crazy Challenges this week

Sammibug said...

Cute card! So springy! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion in our Anything Goes challenge!

Fliss said...

Really lovely project.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles No Printed Papers challenge and good luck.
x

Ruth G said...

Very pretty colors and great sketch

Vintage Milly said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, thanks for entering our no DP challenge this week at Polkadoodles,
Em.x