Sunday, April 24, 2011

A prolific weekend

Whew, I managed to get a whole bunch of scrapping done this weekend. I finished off a couple of layout and whipped up 5 or 6 cards, which is quite a feat for me!



This first card I made for no other reason than I just got some brand new Lily of the Valley stamps in the mail and I couldn't wait! These little mice jumping up and down on the sifter totally crack me up - I will be using this stamp again for sure! The card isn't quite finished, you may have noticed that. I'm going to fill in the tag when I have a recipient in mind.
Challenges:
Sketch - Sketch Saturday
Animals - Fun with Shapes and More





These second cards are for my wonderful roomies from last weekend's Regional Celebration - it was very sweet of them to take me on and make me a part of my first CTMH event. I finished up an older kit I've had for awhile, it was a special and now I'm debating if I want to buy more in the form of a paper pack. The paper is so pretty...but I don't need it...but it's blue and green, my fave combo...aagh!
Anyway, while I debate, here's a few challenges for the Thanks for everything card:
Sketch - Eat Sleep Stamp (OK, I cheated a bit, my paper had stripes on it already)
Pleated Paper/ribbon - CCEE Stampers
Birds, Butterflies - Frosted Designs

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That first cards is great - love that image.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

Kristin said...

Your thanks card is just precious! I love pink, blue, and green together. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Hugs,
~ Kristin

Jilli said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the cute stamp and the papers. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

very very nice. love the colors
Eli
http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Cheating is definiately allowed, especially when you get a beauty like this! LOL! Seriously this is just goregous. I love it. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday.
Hugs,
Tracy

Karita said...

Both your cards are lovely! :)
Great colours and designs :)

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita