Sunday, April 24, 2011

Recipe Time Again



It's challenge day again at Stamp Fairy, there were so many great entries last week! Don't forget, to be eligible for a prize, you need a Stamp Fairy image, so head here to get some! The challenge this week is a recipe, and if you look closely at my card, you might notice that I took a little detour!
The recipe is:

3 patterned papers, 2 dies and sparkle

I only managed to squeeze in 2 patterns, they were very strong and adding a third would have been totally overwhelming on such a small card. I got everything else though! Stop by the challenge blog here and see what the DT have done with the recipe and of course, to play along!

A few other challenges:
Animals - Fun with Shapes
Recipe (Flowers, button and sparkle) - Stamp Something
Sketch - Clean and Simple

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Another cutie - love the background colours and that image. So sweet - TFS
I invite you to stop by my blog and see my newest creations.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

Niinu said...

He is one very cute bear:)
I like this card!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Toby looks great in white! I love the papers you paired with him too!

Deanne :)

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

your new creation is adorable. The layout draws all the attention to the bear which I really love. You did a great job!

Hugs, Gerda

Jess Willison said...

Love this card! I love Toby sitting there...he totally stands out!