Sunday, May 15, 2011

3 of a kind



Not such a good idea to totally forget what the DT challenge is until after you've made the card - I had a couple of moments of complete and utter panic before I realized I could pop some buttons on. And here I was congratulating myself on being so organized - I have next week's cards all done and ready as I'll be away!
For those of you slightly more organized than me, the challenge at Stamp Fairy this week is:
3 of a kind
Three buttons, 3 stickers, let see three of something on your card and hopefully not as an afterthought! I do like how the card turned out, I love these little peekers bears, so cute!

A few challenges:
Anything Goes - Stamp Something
Sketch - Fussy and Fancy
Congrats - Fun With Shapes
Teddy Bears Picnic - Allsorts (maybe he's looking reflective cause he didn't get to go to the picnic?)
Birthday - Crafty Ann's
Ribbon/twine - Frosted Designs
Monochromatic neutrals with a twist - Our Creative Corner (I'm sorry, I just couldn't work the lace in!)

9 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great colours!!

.....and that little bear is very sweet...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

kissinia said...

Lovely card and sweet image! Many thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!

Amanda said...

Very cute bear, you have done a fantastic job

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

Sandra said...

Love the cute bear you have used on this card.
Hugs
Sandra x

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Emma - well done on salvaging it! lol! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

iRene-M said...

Aww, so cute, Emma - love your colour combo.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Andrea said...

Super cute card. Thanks for taking on our challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Sweet! The bear is so cute!!