Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Awww!




That's what you're gonna say when you see our challenge this week at Fab N Funky!

Cute and Cuddly, Awww!

We want to see the most disgustingly cute stamps you have, so colour 'em up and let's see 'em! Be sure to check out the rest of the Fab N Funky team, they've got some super cute stuff to show you.

I went with a Lily of the Valley image, I just got my first order, so of course I've been dying to ink them up. Since the image coloured up so great, I made a white card to feature it on, it just makes the colours pop! I generally avoid white anything with 2 boys in the house, but I love this card so much I'm going to have to do more.

If I missed commenting on anyone this week I'm sorry, the internet at my Mum's this weekend was very unreliable. To top it off, my husband was fiddling around with the modem (men!) and I realized after I published my post that I posted it to the wrong blog! Time to go to bed! Have a good week everyone! PS - Hey Blogger, thanks for putting my comments back, I hope everyone else got their posts/comments back too!

Challenges -
Bingo - Pollycraft (lace, flower, button - it's a lace flower!)
Inspiration photo - Stampin Celebration (flowers)
Pop It Up - Paper Sundaes (sentiment is popped)
Colour scheme - Do You Stack Up?

Clean and Simple - If the Shoe Fits

7 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

This really is cute. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Janna Werner said...

Hey there, Emma! Thanks so much for sharing your celery-white-sea glass blue creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog this week :) Janna

WencheP said...

Very cute card, thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

princesskitten said...

Love the contrasy of the bright colours and the white background

princesskitten DYSU team

sara said...

such a pretty card love that image and the embossing is fab thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Marlene Peters said...

Super sweet bunny. Lovely card. So glad you played with Stampin' Celebration.

Jacki Randolph said...

Yeah!! I can leave comments once again, I think blogger has decided I can play nice once again LOL!!

Emma, love your card for this week's challenge!! It's always fun to try new techniques and I love Linda Fairy printed on the Kraft and then colored. Love the stitching just a great finishing touch!