Monday, May 23, 2011

It's my party!



It's party time at Stamp Fairy and we want to see your party worthy cards - and balloons! I used this fun Lenny Cupcakes stamp cause they're ready to party. I was playing around with the bright paper and found my image getting a bit lost, so I ended up just highlighting parts of the image. Not sure if you can tell, but I also used Liquid Glass to add some shine. I love this cute SU banner stamp, now all they need is a punch cause they're a pain to cut out!

I'm having a real hard time with my parents internet, I'm not sure if I'll get any challenges loaded up, right now I can't even add a link!

6 comments:

Dora said...

Hi Emma, what a darling card, love the background DP xxx

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Emma & I love that bunting :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LuLu said...

Great card Emma and love the bunting. Must get me a set of bunting stamps.

Lou
x

Jacqueline said...

Love the image.
Hugs~ Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

Jess Willison said...

Super cute!

Sharon Basel said...

Oh this is adorable Emma! I love the banner across the top and your fab papers.
Sharon :)