Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Sundaes DT call

Ok, I've been hemming and hawing over this one - on the one hand, I was planning on keeping the DT commitments light over the summer. On the other hand, I like Paper Sundaes, they have great challenges and I play along quite a bit. So, totally last minute, here I go again...

Let me just say it is sooo hard to choose my fave cards to enter a DT call, I can only imagine how hard it is to pick the DT! But here's a few of my fave's:

This first one is a layout I just loove. It's my friend's little girl and this page will be the title page for her baby album. Cute huh?



This card I made for the a blog hop, I wanted to do something really fun and cheerful and I love how it turned out.



This last card I made a while back, and it's one of those one's where everything just works out, from the design to the execution. Love it so much I haven't given it away yet, can't decide who's worthy of it, hee hee!



Thanks for the opportunity, I've got my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Shana said...

What a beautiful selection of favorites! Thank you for throwing your hat in and Good Luck!