Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ribbons and bows



It's an easy challenge at Fab n Funky this week - ribbons and bows, so I expect to see lots of entries! Get out your ribbon (you know you have too much of it!), get out your buttons and play! Our sponsor at FnF this week is Pink Petticoat, and I was very excited to spot Henrietta in the 'retiring' section - I've been meaning to grab her for a while, but British pounds are still a bit spendy.
I whipped up a card for my Mum, hopefully she'll love this little hippo as much as I do!

A few other challenges:
Sketch - CPS
Anything Goes - The Crazy Challenge, Catch the Bug Challenge
Friendship - Lexi's Creations
Buttons and Bows - The Kraft Journal (and, yes, I know mine isn't exactly a bow, but it's close!)
Inspiration photo - There She Goes
Recipe - The Catered Crop (yellow, polka dots and ribbon)
Funny Bone - Pile It On

13 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

CUTE!!!!!
and tell her I said no, she looks wonderful! LOL!

Super cute!!!!

Leah

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, I quess most friends would say 'no' or 'maybe just a little' while the real , real close ones would say 'get something in black' -lol. Great card, Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.

Paper Boutique said...

Ha, I love thi reminds me of the big hippos in the Wrangler jeans commercial, Tell her she is the cutest!

shelly said...

i just love that image :) cute card

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute, love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Lionelsa said...

It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Crystal said...

super duper cute, hun!!! love the colors, the image & the sentiment is awesome!! thanks for "piling it on" with us at PIO & hope to see you again soon! hugs!

Tami Mayberry said...

Super cute! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your sweet hippo! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our May Anything Goes!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

uksharon said...

Fabulous card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Glenda Atkins said...

I'm re-commenting as I think Blogger wiped out my first comment. I'm sure your Mom will love it, I think it is hilarious. Well done! Thanks for joining Lexi's Creations this week.