Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sketch Time again!



Another great sketch this week from Stamp Fairy, Gerda always does great sketches. (I may have said that before...)



We just got a printer, finally, so I've been playing around a lot. I found a great card done with coloured pencils on a darker background, so I printed Linda Fairy right on my cardstock. That's why my card is all curled up, lesson learned! Lesson 2 is that the solvent I normally use for blending pulled too much colour up - I will have to go out and get a blending pencil and try again.
We've been away 2 weekends in a row, so my crafty time has been seriously compromised - I took my Copics to the campground with me this weekend - I figured if it was rainy, I could sit in the trailer and colour! It was very buggy though, and I ended up spending more time swatting that stamping!

Challenges entered:
Sentiment - Stamp Something
Sparkle - Fun With Shapes
Baby - Creative Corner
Winged Things - Allsorts
Clean and Simple - Saturday Challenge
Sprinkles - Pile It On (a sprinkle of fairy dust!)
Magic - Drunken Stampers
One for the Girls - Divas by Design
Pink and Girly - Totally Papercrafts
Anything Goes - Creative Card Crew, 2 Sisters

14 comments:

Netty said...

Love this card Emma, I saw it on the Stamp Fairy DT blog earlier and love those papers and the way you've printed straight onto the cardstock. Just wanted to pop over to say how much I like it. I see that you've also entered the 2 Sisters challenge where I'm also on the DT so good luck. Annette xx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

SO cute - I love Linda's pink dress!

Deanne :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Love it - Linda looks fab on the Kraft card

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Fleur said...

Such a cute card, love the papers Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

HandmadebyTLC said...

Your Color choice is gorgeous and perfect for the One for the Girls challenge over at Diva's by Design. Thanks for joining in! Good Luck!
HUGS
Tammy Louise

Dawn said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Divas

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the look of your card....very sweet! Thanks for playing along this week at Our Creative Corner!

Samantha said...

what a cute card, love the way you have done this one onto Kraft! :)

Mummylade said...

This is a lovely creation, thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge and good luck.

Sharon said...

what a lovely card! I love how you stamped the bear in white! A beautiful idea! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work, soon!

Sharon Basel said...

This is a wonderful card Emma! I love that you put the image on the right side in this sketch. Love that stitching too - a perfect finishing touch to your lovely card.
Sharon :)

BethieJ said...

Your card is so CUTE!! Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Crystal said...

awwww...just adorable! love the kraft & pink color combo. lovely! thanks for piling it on with us at PIO! hugs!