Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stamp Fairy Sketch Time



Whew, the hop was a hoot, but it's back to my regularly scheduled programming now! If you are still hopping, just scroll down for my There She Goes MOABH post. This week's challenge at Stamp Fairy is a fun sketch:



I altered it lightly, using just 4 background squares instead of 6, but otherwise followed closely. I coloured up Lenny and Linda wedding for an anniversary card for a friend, cute huh? Keeping this short tonight, 2 late night blog posts in a row = not so good typing, thank goodness for spellcheck!

Challenges:
Flowers - Raise The Bar, Crazy 4 Challenges
Bears - Crafty Calender
Digi Day - Stamp Something
Mists - Paper Variety (I used a gold Smooch to add a little sparkle to my card)

6 comments:

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Adorable! Love the pink and white flowers.

Deanne :)

April said...

This is SO cute!! Awesome flowers. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
- April

Mel said...

I like the colors and the flowers. Nicely done. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

~jan said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Variety!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining in My Challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x