Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bermuda Triangle



Don't worry, not the real Bermuda Triangle, it's this week's challenge at Fab N Funky! The challenge this week is to either use the provided sketch or to use triangles somewhere on your card. Think party hats, pennants, etc.


Once you're in your triangular groove, make sure you load your card up, because we have three prizes on hand this week! We have two great sponsors, Inky Impressions and Funky Kits and Lou has a prize to give away too!

Need some inspiration? Hop around and see what the Fab N Funky team has been up to! I decided to go with a pennant theme, once I picked my cute Penny Black stamp set I knew just what I wanted to do. I do think I should have moved the 'party this way' sign to the left side, but it's well and truly stuck!

Challenges:
Stamped Images - Pear Tree
Bugs - Lexi's Creations
Recipe - Catered Crop (Bright colours, dots, bakers twine)
Linky party - Make it Monday
Spots & Stripes - Here Come the Boys

12 comments:

fls said...

That is a totally adorable card, which I saw at Make it Monday. Coming here for a closer look (I adore hedgehogs!) I got inspired to put 2 cards in the Bermuda Triangle Challenge, then forgot to mark the second one as (2). I love your card. Thanks for showing it, and introducing me to Fab 'n' Funky, which I now follow.

Sally said...

Love this card. Great images and lbe the bunting. I saw you on MIM and popped over for a closer look.
Hugs Sally xx

Wendy (Woo to friends!) said...

OOOooh I love this card! love the clean lines and the fab images! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo & Sharon xxx

Sandy said...

Just adore your little hedgies, they are so cute. A fun card,lovely and bright. I saw your card on Make It Monday and came for a closer look,
Sandy

lindyloo said...

awww this is beautiful love it thank you for joining us at the pear tree design linda x

Cheryl said...

SO CUTE! I love the image you used. And the banner, I just love the banner.



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Susie said...

Such a cute card, love all the hedgies and bunting! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

clair said...

What a fun card...good for all ages and both sexes. Spotted you over at Make it Monday and will be back.
Hugs xx

Kerrie said...

Super fun, sweet card.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Michelle said...

Hi Emma

Just dropping by to let you know that I have featured you on my blog today as my favourite pick from last week's Make It Monday linky party.

I really love your card, the bright happy colours and that gorgeous bunting.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

Michelle :o)

Teresa said...

Excellent card, thanks for joining us at HCTB'S
Teresa xx

Linda McClain said...

Oh, my, my, my . . . how cute! I love the panner. And, Hedghogs, and Penny Black. Ah, you rocked it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catered Crop.