Friday, June 3, 2011

Butterfly Overkill?



Is it possible to use a stamp too much? I just looove this CTMH butterfly stamp, and I find myself reaching for it again and again and again...can't help it! (I don't think I've touched any of the other stamps in the set, maybe I should try them sometime, huh?)
A simple card, this one is all CTMH product. I used some of our 'mocha' pearls, they're so pretty, aren't they?

A few challenges before I fall into bed, it's been a long Friday and the weekend's shaping up to be busy too. Yea soccer, why do I keep signing my kids up for you when you steal so much of my time? (Very philosophical tonight, aren't I?)

Sketch - Heart to Heart
Colours - CR84FN
Embellish It - Cute Card Thursday (Image is embossed)
More than 1 image - Crafty Ann's
Anything Goes - Make It Monday


16 comments:

Melanie said...

Love that card. Wow

Kimberly said...

But it's beautiful....how can you not reach for it time and again...lovely
www.justwordz.ca

Chrissy said...

You can never have too much of a good thing..butterflys or chocolate...both are therapy to me..lol...
Beautiful card, oh! I love butterflys...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful! Love the butterflies! Beautiful card! Those butterflies look amazing! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Emma and no, I don't think you can reach for a favourite stamp too often. Especially when it stimulates your creativity like this! Thank you for sharing it with uat at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jessica said...

This is so very pretty, love those butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

Tammy Hornby said...

This is a beautiful card. Definitely try the other stamps in the set--they are all wonderful! I hope they make it a set that can be purchased from the idea book.

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card, love the butterflies, they are stunning.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Haley D. said...

You can't have too many butterflies! Thanks for trying this H2H sketch!

coldwaters2 said...

If you love a stamp Emma why not use it as much as like, it is a beautiful stamp so can understand why you reach for it time and time again. This is a stunning card the flourish, butterfly and colours look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Day said...

Nope. Not possible to use a stamp too much!! Great idea to use the butterflies across the card - thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

LuLu said...

Stunning card Emma and that butterfly is so beautiful it's no wonder why you want to use it all the time.

Lou
x

Divinity said...

wow!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Sarah "Walms" said...

Emma, just visiting your blog from the H2H link. Awesome card! I really love how it's so beautiful without it being overdone and filled with tons of embellishments.

Jen said...

A beautiful card and the butterfly stamp is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x

Melinda said...

Truly beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us on H2H.