Sunday, June 26, 2011

Double DT call




Nothing like killing two birds with one stone, right? I hope nobody minds me using one card for 2 DT calls, but it turned out really cute!
The first DT call is for Pollycraft, which I have not a snowball's chance of winning but I did get two cute freebies to play with so what the heck! For their DT call, you must use one of their images. (and you can even grab them if you're not applying.) It was a tough call, but I went with the cute little bluebird - so sweet!
The second call is for Our Creative Corner. They are looking for a card in 'your style' and that's what this is. My style is mostly clean, simple and graphic. I love bright colours, and I'm really loving my Copic markers. (and hopefully getting better with them too!)

So fingers crossed, here's my entry, I hope you like it!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Colours - CR84FN
Clean and Simple - Dutch Dare
Use your tools - Shopping Our Stash (I'm not sure I've ever used this embossing folder, must do it again though!)
Embossing - Saturday Challenge
Favourite Things - Stampin' for the Weekend (bright colours, copics!)
The letter G - Creative Belli (G for gems)


15 comments:

Carissa said...

This is adorable Emma. Good Luck. Hugs, Carissa

joy said...

So sweet and beautifully colored. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli "G" challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Curlybear said...

Wow beautfiul acrd I love all of the embossing and the image is so beautifully coloured and fabulous colour theme too,

thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge,

Hugs Bridget :0) x
SCSCDT

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh dear Emma! What a cute card! Love the embossed background and stitched butterfly trail! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and great embossing, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
Hugs Kate xx

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a sweet card! Love that darling birdie! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

That is so cute! Adorable birdie too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Debgem said...

Such a cute birdie!! Thanks for joining in with CR84FN!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Adorable! Love that image and the embossing too! A perfect CAS card! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare! If you get you get a chance, you may want to hop over to my blog as I am hosting a no strings attached blog candy with several prizes to win.

Francesca said...

Very pretty
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs
Francesca

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So cute- I love your coloring and clean style. Thanks for applying for the OCC DT!

Redrottie said...

beautiful vibrant colours xxx thanks for joining our 'favourite things' challenge over at SFTW xx karen xx

Sharon said...

your card is simply beautiful. love the coloring. thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Kristin said...

I love the image, your coloring is great! This is really a very sweet card. Sorry it took me so long to comment, I've been having major problems with Blogger...Thanks for playing with us at the OCC! Good luck with the DT calls!