Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Stamp Fairy Post



A little bittersweet tonight, as this is my last post for Stamp Fairy. I've had a lot of fun, played with some super cute images and worked with some great teamies - can't believe 6 months goes so fast. Before I get too maudlin, I still have a post to do! The challenge this week at Stamp Fairy is:

Teddy Bear's Picnic

We want to see bears, 3 flowers, 2 ribbons and a sentiment. Phew, that's a lot for one card! I did manage, though the flowers are more like stars. I will admit that my card is a bit confused, I think I'm celebrating July 1 and July 4 in one card. (There were a bunch of red, white and blue challenges, but I'm Canadian, so I went for both!)

Challenges:
Red, white & Blue - Stamp Something, Penny's Challenge, Catch the Bug, Designed To Delight, Craft Us Crazy
Spots & stripes - Totally Papercrafts
Embossing - Saturday Challenge, Sew Many Cards
Red - Scrappy Frogs

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I love your Red, White & Blue card Emma! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight, for our Saturday DT Challenge! Be sure to check back on Friday for Faith's new Free image!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Courtney said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Emma!! Thanks so much for joining in on our Red, White & Blue Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and great embossing, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
Hugs Kate xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the flowers and layout! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Vicky said...

Just the cutest sweetie..!

thanks for joining us tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Larissa said...

Very cute card Emma! I love that you only coloured the flag on the image.

It has been fun to be with you on the Stampfairy DT.

Hugs,
Larissa

Samantha said...

Hey Emma Great card, loved working with you keep intouch! and happy blogland adventures! :0)

Francesca said...

Very pretty
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs
Francesca

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x