Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Magnificent Men



So OK, I do realize that the old geezer on this card is not exactly magnificent (Maybe that's a digi stamp category someone should look into!) but that's the challenge this week at Fab N Funky:

Magnificent Men

Our great sponsor this week is Karen's Doodles, that's where my guy came from. He may be old but he sure is having a great time! We had such a great week last week, a ton of entries and lots of awesome applicants for the GT/DT positions. It was lots of fun visiting everyone's blogs and we can't wait to put the new DT to work! (Oops, sorry, to welcome the new DT, hee hee!)

I went with a super simple CAS card this week, and left the image uncoloured for a challenge. Still trying to decide if I like it or if it looks unfinished, what do you think?

Challenges:
Sketch - Sweet Sunday
Orange - Do You Stack Up
Father's Day, Manly, For the guys - Crazy Challenge, Lexi's Creations, The Kraft Journal, Here Come the Boys
Kraft - Critter Sketch
Anything Goes - Craft Your Passion
Uncoloured Image - My Partner in Crafting Crime

18 comments:

maryr917 said...

your iamge is such a hoot-great fathers day card-thanks for playing along with craft your challenge

maryr917 said...

it's the craft your passion challenge-I hit post comment too quickly first time around (lol)!!

WencheP said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

lalkygirl said...

fab fun card prfect for the mans card challenge,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck

Audrey Pettit said...

Ha! what a great card! Totally makes me smile.....and yes, I think he's magnificent. And I never thought for one second that your card looks unfinished. I think it looks fabulous. Plus it makes me smile. So a total win-win!
Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

jackid said...

love the image great card thanks for joining in at CRITTERS this time
Jacki xx

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a great masculine image for this card that totally makes me smile...thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal for our It's A Guy Thing Challenge!

Annette said...

awesome card...that would be so perfect for my husband...

Anonymous said...

Fun card for guys! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch!

Karen Critter Sketch DT

Tammy L said...

that is just an awesome image! Love it! Great card. Thanks for joining our Father's Day challenge at the Crazy Challenge this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy

Miranda said...

hi Emma, awesome image, really made me laugh
great card
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Rachel x said...

Fab card- love the simple layout and I think the uncoloured image works well with that style... know what you mean though- somehow feels like it can't be finished if there've been no pens/pencils involved!! ;)
Thanks for joining in with us at My Partner In Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Wendy (Woo to friends!) said...

I love the image! Love the card! Thank you for joining in at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Teresa said...

Fab card, love that image. Thanks for playing along at HCTB's this week.
Teresa xx

Lin said...

Fab Father's Day card. It suits a lot of men I know .... must be an age thing!

Thanks for joining in at Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx

Lionelsa said...

It's a funny card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

craftybunny said...

Fun image!Looks great against the orange.Doesn't look unfinshed to me always think CAS works well for men's cards.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

bosenberries said...

Super fun card!! Thanks so much for playing in our uncoloured image challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin