Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer lovin'



Ah, so nice now that summer is properly here. Hot sunny days, kids running through the sprinkler while I putter in the garden. That should give you some great inspiration for this week's challenge at Fab n Funky!

Summertime!

We've got a great sponsor this week too, Sassy Cheryl! I picked this cute little bear cause nothing says summer to me like a load of laundry on the line. Not that I can hang anything on the line right now, as we had to take down the tree it was attached too. Just another job on DH's never ending list!

A few challenges:
Wobble Card - Daring Cardmakers (so easy and so fun, looks like my bear is swinging!)
In the Garden - Cute and Girly (my laundry line is a permanent addition to my garden, or will be!)
Colours - Playdate Cafe
Song Inspired - Lollipop Crafts (Hang me out to Dry by the Cold War kids, love it!)
Fun in the Sun - Stamptacular Sunday
No sentiment - Lexi's Creations
Summer - Kraft Journal (my little bear is kraft)
Paper Piecing - Craft Your Passion

13 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely, I hope you enjoyed The Daring Cardmakers Rocking cards challenge this week.

Samantha said...

Oh great card Emma I saw your name as DC! great job hunny :0) think I will have to have a go at one of these! :0)

Tammy L said...

oh this is just adorable! I love this! Thanks for joining our paper piecing challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.
Tammy GDT

Pami said...

Hi Emma, what a little cutie! I love the colour combination and the ribbon is lush! Hope you have had a great day. Pami x

Lynda said...

What a great card and what a fabulous image! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a cute card. Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Scrappychick said...

Love your little wobbly bear and the wobbly bottom of the card!!
Cyndi

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how absolutely adorable! Love your design here, and love that fun image. Really makes me smile. I like how you colored the clothes and paper pieced the bear. :)
Thanks for sharing this with us at the Kraft Journal.

Linda said...

This is a fab shape...and the image is adorable! Love the blue and orange colour combo too

Grenouille Greetings said...

Aaaawwww what a sweet bear on this lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hugs, Lesley

Kristina said...

I just love that little bear, so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Kraft Journal!

Wendy Colledge said...

Hi Emma
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

gerslittlesnippets said...

Love your wobble card and the cute image. Thank you for entering the BTC&G "In the Garden" challenge.
Geraldine