Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clash of the Colours



Whoo, this challenge made my eyes water! So many bright colours to choose from, I was very lucky to find this fun Basic Grey paper in my stash which fit the challenge perfectly. Fab N Funky is looking for your boldest, brightest, craziest colour combos this week, and we mean crazy!

Don't forget to see what bright creations the rest of the DT have come up with, I'm sure they're equally fun!

I kept my card super simple as the colours are so intense - I also left a tiny white border on my image (from our great sponsor, Bonibleaux Designs) to help him stand out from the background. When I saw him, I couldn't help but think of an ad I saw for a new show - Hillbilly handfishin'!

Challenges:
Sketch - Sweet Sunday (I really simplified it though)
For Him - Cute Card Thursday
Fun in the Sun - Pink Elephant
Summer - Lollipop, Fussy and Fancy, Fairytale
Beach/summer - Paper Sundaes
Digi Monday/summer - Paper Playtime

11 comments:

Cleota said...

Great color combinations! Fin is looking very relaxed. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

Cleota
DTD Dudette

Nicola said...

Great summery card Emma, love it!
Thanks for entering our summer challenge this week at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Deb said...

Fabulous masculine card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week! Debxx

Nana Connie said...

I think you've done a fab job with both the challenge and the Fin Fisher image! Great paper. Your color choices are really wonderful.
NanaConnie, DTD DT

Michelle B. said...

Wow, look at those colors! Fin looks so relaxed, well done!
Michelle, DTD Dudette

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Oh I like the colors--I love oranges!
Such a fun digi--nice coloring.
Your interpretation of this digi is lovely.
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime
Krista, guest designer
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Bianca said...

What a cute male card for sumer! Perfect!Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Crystal said...

Great card, love the image! Thanks for joining us in Paper Sundaes "Summer" Challenge :)

karlinchen50 said...

Hello
this is a very nice card. The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Jenny said...

What a fabulous Summer sport. Great bold colours - just perfect for our Summer challenge at Paper Sundaes this week. Thanks for joining in the fun.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very fun summer card!! Thank you so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!