Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Furry love



Aw, the furrier and fuzzier the better! We love our mutt, Sasha, even if she does leave white hair everywhere and the occasional icky present. She knows she's in trouble when I threaten to turn her into a rug!
In honour of our fave 4 legged friends, this week's challenge at Fab N Funky is:

Animals

That should be an easy one! I ended up digging through my stamps, looking for one I hadn't inked up yet. Sad to say, there's more than one! (and yes, I know that technically penguins are birds, but who can resist a penguin? Not me!)

Challenges:
Sketch - Sweet Sunday (I don't know how the banner turned into an arrow, apparently I can't read my own scribbles!)
Wish upon a Star - Cupcake Craft
Animal Antics - Stamptacular Sunday
Wings - Stamping for the Weekend
Holidays - Saturday Challenge
Christmas - The Crazy Challenge, Paper Sundaes, Simply Create, 2 Sisters

16 comments:

Dora said...

What a sweet card this is Emma, love the layout. Hugs xxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous Christmas card Emma, that LO is fab :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Linda said...

Love this Christmas card Emma. Those penguins look like they are having a lot of fun such a cute card love Linda

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous holiday themed creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter this week.
Hugs Kate xx
I have candy if you are interested.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Holidays" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fabulous 'holiday' card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Faye said...

What a super creation! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

Beccas pysselparadis said...

What a sweet card, love your color combination:)Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week hugs Rebecca

darling Ho said...

This is so cute! Love the image and the design.
Thanks for sharing it this time.
~darling Ho~SC-DT,2SC-DT,CCH-DT

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing with us at Simply Create.

xoxo Marjo

goldie said...

Sweet,sweet sweet!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Chalenge this week!Good luck in the draw!

Liza said...

A great card, I love your star elements. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Crystal said...

Cool card, I LOVE that fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes in our Christmas in July challenge :)

Jenny said...

What a great image and your card layout just suits it perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Emma! Lovely image, fab papers and I love all the kraft! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Teresa said...

This is a really beautiful card, I love the stamp and your gorgeous papers.
hugs Teresa xx