Friday, July 1, 2011

My kind of Fairy



I am so not a fairy person - I don't get the whole fairy thing, and if I had to pick a mythological creature it would definitely be a dragon. But when I saw this Mo Manning fairy I had to get her - a housework fairy, that's so totally what I need! I bought the rubber version cause she came with the cute saying - too bad the digis don't cause there's a few more images I'd like!
Just chillin' at home today, it"s Canada Day (long weekend, woo!) today. We'll be heading into town later to catch some fireworks, but I'm hoping to catch a little crafty time before that!
Whether or not you get a long weekend, I hope you enjoy this summer weekend!

Challenges:
Sketch - Pink Elephant (the punched bottom of the card I lifted from a card I saw in Papercrafts magazine)
Stamped Image - Pear Tree
Colours of Summer - Crafty Catz
Fly with us - Simply Create
Fairies - 2 Sisters
Things with wings - Crafty Calender, By the Cute and Girly

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous, and at least with digis you can add any sentiment you like.Great colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn said...

Hi Emma, LOVE your card! Fabulous image, gorgeous colouring, and the sentiment is my moto :o). Happy Canada Day & thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

Janette said...

Hi Emma, your card is fabulous, that Fairy is defo the one I would want, she is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Marjo said...

Hey, I want one of those to visit my house too!...lol Great card, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create.

xoxo Marjo

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Emma that fairy is fantastic just what every girl needs in the home. lol, fab colours a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A fabulous card love the fairy,thankyou for joining us at CRAFTYCATZ this week
Hugs Dianne xx

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Emma!! Love the fun image and your great take on this weeks sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is my kind of fairy - wish she could fly over here lol
Gorgeous colours

Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna