Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Old and new



Woo hoo, my new CTMH stuff arrived today, I'm very excited. The new paper packs are gorgeous and I'm loving the heavier weight paper. Still on the fence about the Cricut cartridge though - CTMH has a Cricut cartridge which works with many of our news stamps, but I'm not sure I can justify the purchase. Plus the fact that I have no idea where I'd put it!

So the first 2 layouts are made while waiting for the new stuff to arrive. (Gotta do something instead of looking at the tracking info for the 50th time!)






The last layout is with the new Typeset paper pack, I've been saving these photos since I saw
it online. I also used Milepost shapes, which is a fun pack of corrugated shapes. (very hot right now)
The card (at the top) is the Dreamin' paper pack with the flutter paper shapes. I also used the Hooray Bouquet stamp set, but I had to cut those out by hand! Ah, the creative juices are flowing, more soon!



Edited to add - I'm adding this to the fabulous Tresa Black's linky party for new CTMH product at her blog - Fabulously Artsy. Check it out, there's sure to be a ton of new stuff!
(Hope you don't mind I've got new and old here!)



4 comments:

Corinna said...

LOVIN' your new product layout and card!!! I just got my box too so I'm sure I'll be bustin' out that bling and butterflies this weekend!! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!

Creatique Candy said...

How adorable! You wasted no time et all. I adore what you did with the new products. I appreciate you sharing.

Tresa Black said...

Great layouts, I really love that last one with Typeset!
Thanks for joining the blog hop!

LMcBurney said...

Hmm...I assumed that this was just the first Cricut cartridge in a whole line of more to come for CTMH. I think it is SUPER! I hope they do many more of them.
Layouts are really nice. My favorite layouts are full of pictures. I am not a fan of the sparse layout.