Saturday, July 16, 2011

Time for a layout



So far I'm failing miserably at my goal to post more layouts. But I got to order some brand new CTMH stuff yesterday, so I thought I'd put a dent in my stash (hah!) and make a few layouts. The first layout is my's son's 8th birthday, we had it at the pool (when it's -25 you don't have a huge amount of choice) and it was awesome.
This layout came together really easily, which is a surprise, normally I struggle more. Maybe I need to use more sketches when I scrap!

Challenges:
Sketch - CPS
Felt - Pink Elephant
Stitching - Do You Stack Up
Birthday - Penny's Challenges
Sporty - Here Come the Boys
Boys/Men - Crafty Creations
Birthday - Icopic (I didn't do any fancy blending on these fish, I was just trying to match the colours as close as possible with my limited range!)
Out with the old - Shopping Our Stash (busting out the old to make room for the new!)

This second layout isn't entered in any challenges, I just liked it and wanted to post it!


10 comments:

WencheP said...

This is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

great scraplayouts,Emma, gorgeous
ththanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Daisychain said...

Two great layouts, love the design. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous layouts!! Love all the wonderful details you've added. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

margie c said...

Amazing layouts! I really love how you used the circle on the first one!
Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant :)
hugs, margie

thescrapmaster said...

At first, I thought, there is no coloring, but wow, you did color those fish, and well too! Great layout! Thanks so much for playing along at iCopic this week!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

kurlygirl said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Sew: Faux or Real Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Ren-Yi said...

This LO is fantastic. I love how you used a circle to create a window . Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Teresa said...

Thanks for playing along at HCTB's
Teresa xx

alicaz said...

Great pages! Love the circle border on the first one!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)