Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grumpy Gus


The Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week is sarcastic/funny, and no sooner had I finished a card starring Stella I got a request for a funny 50th. Back to Bugaboo, picked up a few images and got to work. Stella and Gus totally crack me up and I hope the recipient of this card will crack a smile too!
Kind of a cool, blustery day here, we're getting the very fringes of hurricane Irene. A good day to stay inside and make some more cards! I have 2 more commissions to do, so you'll be seeing those shortly. Crossing my fingers for all of you closer to Irene's path, hopefully she'll go easy on you!

Challenges:
Boys and their toys - 2 Sisters Challenge Blog (OK, he's a big boy!)
For the men - Challenge Up Your Life
Hot Colours - Crafty Calender Challenge
Male themed - Crazy 4 Challenges
Boys/men - Do You Stack Up?

7 comments:

Dora said...

Aww what a fun card he he i love it xxx

Peggysue said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card design Emma. I love the choice of papers and colors. I may have to CASE this someday! Thank you for joining our challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work and please keep coming back!

Jennifer Payami said...

How cute is that card!!!!!

Zulma said...

Cute card! nice image, colors and d/p. TFS with us at 2 Sister's Cha.
Zulma DT

princesskitten said...

That's so great

kitten DYSU team

Miranda said...

Funny card Emma, lovely
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Martina said...

haha that's just awesome! love it!

thanks so much for playing along over at CUYL!

xx M.