Monday, August 1, 2011

Flying Frog





Just a card for fun tonight - I saw an interesting Challenge at Penny Black and wanted to play. The challenge was to use your Penny Black stamps in your background. Hmm, most of my Penny images are 'focal' images. So I stared at my sets for awhile and then decided to play. I used this cute froggy set and used the flies in the background. It kind of looks like they're fleeing the frog!

Another interesting challenge was too make a tent card - turned out to be ridiculously easy and I love the effect. However, I still think this card needs something - any ideas?

Challenges:
Penny Black/ground - Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Paws for thought - Stampin for the Weekend
Fave Animals - Simply Create
Red/aqua - Our creative Corner
Circles - Frosted Designs
Tent card - Crazy 4 Challenges
Linky Party - Make It Monday
Kraft - The Spotted Chick
Happy Birthday - Stamps R Us
Something Clear - Crafty Pad
Tent card - Crafty Sprouts (thanks for pointing this challenge out to me!)


19 comments:

Romaine said...

This is soooo adorable! Love it!

Marie said...

Oh my what a cute flying frog. Coloring is fantastic and the fleeing flies are too cute.

The Spotted Chick said...

Wow Emma! I don't think it's needs anything. I think it's PERFECT and OH SO CUTE! I even had to zoom in to see how you did it! SO CLEVER! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

aqualeiga said...

Love this...so much fun, and I don't think you need to add anything.....it's perfect as it is!

I am so pleased you came to join in at THE CRAFTY PAD this week in our 'Use Something Clear' challenge!

lOVE & HUGS, Ali x

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one perfect card ! love it ! great
greetings, martina
x

Dawn said...

Great card! I love what you did! Thanks so very much for playing in our Use Something Clear Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Emma this is terrific what a great tent fold card and that image is super, super, super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fun card - love the tent style with the dangling image
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x

April said...

What a fun card. I love it! Great job!

jimlynn said...

I think it's great just as is!!! So very cute and a fun, fun card! Love that super little image too
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges - and for making me smile.
Lynn

Ann said...

I love this card just the way it is! Thanks for sharing it at Frosted Designs!
P.S. It's nice to see another gal from CTMH!

kath said...

gorgeous card emma and I love your background....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

BugBites said...

OMG- I love this card and how it spins!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

Scrapaddict said...

Cute, cute card! Love the dancing frog!!! Thanks for joining the Simply Create challenge this week!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, wonderful job with the background and love the dancing frog on acetate.
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Erika Valdez said...

OMG how super cute and sweet!! I love that little haning frog!! I love the paper and colors you used as well! I am having a Tent card challenge over on my blog www.craftysprouts.com I hope you will come by and link up!

Lots of love,
Erika

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is soo cute! I love the frog and the flies are just perfect! Thanks for taking The Crafty Pad clear challenge this week!

Kerrie said...

Such a fun card...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love this FUN spinner card! So cute!