Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friendship




(The inside)

I love being able to send handmade cards to all my friends, so this week's challenge at Fab N Funky was great - Friendship. We want to see all things 'friendly' in your artwork, so get crafty and start submitting! Check out the DT's awesome cards and don't forget our awesome sponsor, Robyn's Digital Fetish!

I really struggled with this card, I had no idea where to go. This is the 4th incarnation - I tried 2 different paper packs and 3 different stamps sets before I hit on this combo. Strangely enough, it turned out to be quite a mish mash, I have CTMH, Stampin' Up and Creative Memories on there! Best of all, it turned into quite a fun little card, aren't these owls the cutest?

Challenges (will try and add more tomorrow, I'm falling asleep as I type!)
Sketch - Pollycraft
Colours - Colour Q
Free and Easy - Allsorts
Things with wings - Little Claire's (must check out the shop, they have cute stuff!)
Friends are Heaven sent - Stamptacular Sunday
Celebrations - Lollipop Crafts
Cute and Cuddly - Hooked on Crafts
Buttons and Bows - Scrap-Creations
USe 2 hoarded Items - Use it Tuesday (sadly, both the owl stamp and punch have been languishing in my giant pile of stuff!)

14 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Emma, this is just adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Emma! Love that owl. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Karen said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.

Céline said...

cute cute card,
love the owls!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

wintam said...

This card is beautiful and it's color combination is so unusual - and great! I found your blog through Polly craft challenge blog - and I love it!

Tracey said...

Hi Emma, I love this card, those owls are wonderful :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anita said...

This is so cute - love those little owls. Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft this week.

Zulma said...

Cute card! pretty owls and colors. TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts .
Zulma DT

kris said...

Love owls!! Great card... i LOVE the sentiments! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! Good Luck!

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for joinng us at Use it Tuesday- UIT DT Haven

Jacki Randolph said...

Emma your card is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap-Creations.

Noelle said...

Totally adorable! I LOVE the sentiment, how cute:) Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)

Christina said...

This sentiment is so cute, and I love the little party hat on the owl! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Nancy said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!