Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Funny Bunny




It's that time of the week again, Fab N Funky time! It's an easy challenge this week, so easy I almost forgot it! That's why I only have a little embossing on my card, as I was 3/4 through before I remembered! Much cursing and swearing later, I like my card but am resolved to pay more attention in future...
Oh, if you haven't figured it out, the challenge is:

Embossing!

Go embossing mad, dry, wet, we're not picky! Be sure to check out the Fab N funky blog to see the other DT's work and to check out what's new. (I get to pick a top 3 next week, that will be interesting!) Also check out our sponsors this week, PolkaDoodles and Letraset. Woo!

I grabbed this cute bunny stamp (Cat's Pajamas) recently, I was at Scrapping Great Deals in London, ON. The stamps hadn't even hit the floor yet, but I had to grab them, this bunny wrecks me. I will be buying more for sure!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Colours - CR84Fun
Farm Animals - Paper and Such Design
Linky Party - Make It Monday
Paper Piecing - The Pink Elephant
Birthstones - Shabby Tearoom (blue zircon)

15 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun card Emma! Love the bunny poppin' out of the pot! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Emma.
I always go for the icing first on any cake .Looks like this bunny is too .so cute . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
Shirley-Anne

Pami said...

This is so cute Emma, love the DPs and cute little ribbon. I just wanted to say goodbye from me! I know it was a short stint on the DT but I did enjoy my time and you were all lovely and made me feel welcome! See you in blogland! Pam x

Marie said...

The bunny is so cute. Giggle. Love the paper piecing.

Debbie said...

So sweet ... love that little bunny peeking out from the cup! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Olena said...

So cute card! Lovely! Olena

MindyYoung said...

Love how you paper pieced the bunny - so cute! Thanks for playing at Paper and Such!

Lisa said...

How fun is this little guy hiding behind the cake...I thinks he's helping himself to a bite back there :)

Pattie said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Tea Room this week!

Suzanne Russell said...

Very cute card! Who doesn't like funny bunnies?!!!

Scrappychick said...

oh my goodness! This is just precious!!

Janice M said...

Cute card, I like the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet bunny image and paper piecing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Debgem said...

Such a cute image, and fun sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Victoria said...

Your bunny is SO cute! Nice card. It's a little late..but thank you for the sweet comment you left at my red scarecrow card. Have a great week, Victoria