Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pretty in Pink



Hi all, happy Wednesday! Hope you've been having a good week. Mine's been a bit rough, and it's been tough to get the mojo working, but I think I've got it going.
This week's challenge at Fab N Funky is:

Monochromatic

I like these challenges, I find it far easier than trying to mix colours up. However, I was a bit stuck this time as all the images from The Stamping Boutique (our sponsor) were so wonderful, I couldn't imagine doing them in one colour. I ended up picking this gorgeous carousel horse and I think it turned out great! It had to be pink as a co-worker recently cleaned out the last of my girly cards and I thought I'd better replenish!

Of course, if you need more inspiration, be sure to check out the DT's work, fabby as usual!

Challenges:
Sketch - Critter Sketch
Happy Birthday - A Spoonful of Sugar
Cute and Girly - Digital Tuesday (digital stamp)
Here come the girls - My Time To Craft
Use Dies - Papertake Weekly (used my new Nestie, the banner, yea!)
Fairytale - Stamps + Fun = Creativity (This horse looks like he's straight from a fairytale to me!)
Girlie - The Corrosive Challenge


10 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

This is very pretty! Of course, this horse is only waiting for a princess take her place in the saddle...
Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

Pami said...

This is so pretty Emma, perfect for a little girl! Pami x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Emma,
Love your take on our sketch! Super card and love the monochromatic pink! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this week and good luck!
~hugs~
Georgia
CS DT member

Imke said...

Such a pretty card and great colors ! Thanks for joining us @ The Corrosive Challenge this week.

Katina said...

Hi Emma,
What a very pretty card! Such a lovely image and colour scheme. The Nestie banner looks fab too! Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Emma, lovely colour combo. Joey x

Nadell said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Dilsaver Designs said...

What an adorable image, you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining SFC ......
Hugs
Judtíth

tiggertastic said...

what a stunning creation, i adore it
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft