Monday, August 22, 2011

They said what?



The challenge this week at Craft Your Passion is:

They said What?

A super fun challenge of course, cause we got to pick an awesome Bugaboo stamp. Gus and Stella never fail to crack me up, and if you haven't seen them, you should head over there now! You should also check out the DT's work, it's side splittingly funny!

So let's see your silliest, snarkiest, craziest cards!

Challenges:
Blue, brown + one other - Paper Pretties
Anything Goes - Stamps R Us
Clean and Simple - Creative Inspirations Paint (looks yummy, check out the store!)
Sundae Bar - Paper Sundaes (green, buttons)
Sketch - Card Patterns (well, that was where I started anyways!)

5 comments:

Romaine said...

Isn't she the lady that used to be on shoebox cards by Hallmark? So funny! I will have a look! (a note, a few years ago, I walked home, forgetting that I had driven to work! I was PG at the time and blamed it on that!) ;0)

Kathy said...

I just love humorous cards. I can really relate to her finding her car!!

Marilyn Webb said...

Simply stunning! Stella's never looked so good. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs
Marilyn

Sarah said...

Awesome card! Gave me quite a chuckle, LOL. I can S-O-O identify. Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

Kristii said...

What a fun card!! I love the stamped image and the sentiment is absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!