Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BINGO time!



It's BINGO time at Fab N Funky and we've got a Bingo board for you to play with! Bear with me, I had trouble grabbing it, so I'm re-creating it here!

Embelllishment

Button

Rubber Stamp

Digi Stamp

Ribbon

3 Papers or 3 Layers

Flower

Sentiment

Die Cut


Pick 3 in a row and get creating! I went with an embellishment, ribbon and a die cut - easy! I also used a cute image from our sponsor Just Some Lines, sweet!

Challenges:
Sketch - The Sweetest Thing
Colours - Cr84fun

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh how beautiful! I LOVE that bow with the bling and the sweet image. Fabulous job!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun card! That is such a sweet image that any GF would enjoy receiving! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Debgem said...

This is just super!! I do like that image and your colouring is fab! I do like the ribbon and bow! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Lisa said...

How fun is this...what a sweet image! Very vute card!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Just beautiful! Love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is such a wonderful card! Love the colours.