Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christmas Countdown



Utterly ridiculous, I know, but the stores are starting to think Christmas. Thank goodness we won't get the full blast until Halloween. I was once in the Dollar store in January and they had Valentines and Easter out ugh.

However, when you're planning on making a few dozen Christmas cards, the earlier the better. I have started with the new Believe paper from CTMH and this is sample #1 of Christmas possibles. What do you think?

The base of the card is lifted straight from the talented Leisa, then I just used the paper and stamps I wanted. I'm waiting to see what she does with this paperpack, last year I completely lifted my Christmas cards from her! (Does that make me a stalker?)

Challenges:
Anything Goes - The Squirrel and the Fox
Glitter - Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge (Not much, but it's there!)
Christmas - Kraftin' Kimmie
Photo Inspiration - Christmas Stamping

PS, if you're still hopping, the Craft Your Passion Hop is here.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Christmas card Emma that image is such fun and those papers are delicious, the Jingle word looks perfect a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon. x

Tracey said...

Be grateful for Halloween, we don't really have it here in Australia so there's nothing to stop the Christmas decorations starting everywhere already. I love this card, the paper combo is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our very first challenge - I hope to see you there again soon!
Tracey
x

Judy Applegarth said...

What a great job with our challenge. I hope to see you next week at CSAYL!

Helen said...

Great card - it's never too early for Christmas cards!

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at The Squirrel & the Fox.

Helen x