Monday, September 12, 2011

The 'F" word!


And no, that isn't what you think it is, it's this week's challenge at Craft Your Passion! Go wild and see what you can come up with that starts with F - although I copped out and went safe with flowers!
A great image from our sponsor Kenny K - she so reminds me of the Rosie the Riveter posters! The inside reads 'and twice the love' and there's 2 baby boys, but I didn't get a pic as I was in a hurry. Turned out pretty cute, I hope the mom to be will like it!

Challenges:
Anything Goes - Crafty Boots
Baby Love - Pollycraft
Anything Goes - Crafting When We Can

5 comments:

Brenda Frerichs said...

Cute card! My friend just had twins over the weekend. Did you come up with the poem yourself? :-)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

Amy Tidd said...

Great card! Thankyou for taking part in the first Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyxx

Mary J said...

Great sentiment and card Emma! Love your colouring!

Thx for playing with us at Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card!

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne