Sunday, September 18, 2011

Occupational Hazards





Occupational hazards...hmm...that could mean a lot of things. Annoying co-workers, overbearing bosses, trying to source radioactive material for an engine inspection...minus the boss part, that was my week!
This challenge was really fun, especially since we got these cute images from Dude Time Doodles to play with. Oh, and this is the challenge from Craft Your Passion this week!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'll try to come up with some challenges tomorrow, too lazy tonight...

2 comments:

Dora said...

This is so funny Emma, ha ha love the sentiment xx

Cleota said...

Great job with Pete Plumber and I *love* that sentiment! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out.

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator