Thursday, September 29, 2011

Recipe Time



Hi all, welcome from the House of Horrible Germs, AKA my place. Bleh, DH came home from a business trip with a nasty cold and has since been busy passing it around. I'm hanging out at home today, hoping a quiet day with lots of snoozing will help me beat it fast!

However, the real world goes on, so I better get my Fab N Funky post up! The challenge this week is an easy recipe:

1 ribbon 2 papers 3 buttons, brads or gems

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Di's Digi Downloads, and yes you have seen this bunny before, but how could I not use him again? He's so cute! I had a real hard time with a sentiment though, and ended up leaving it blank for now - I think I'll need to stare at it for awhile more before I decide.

A few challenges:
Inspiration photo - Cupcake Inspirations (I went with the pinks and blues)
Anything Goes - 4 Crafty Chicks
Animals - Cute Card Thursday
Animals and monsters - Little Miss Muffet
Anything Goes - Digistamps 4 Joy
Anything Goes - Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges

8 comments:

Dora said...

Awww so sorry to hear about you not being well, hope you'll be over it soon... and your card is really sweet, what a cute bunny, love it xxx

Shelby said...

Wonderful card! Love the image you used and the DP works perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty anything goes challenge.

Shelby

Ellis said...

Adorable card! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
Hugs, Elenor

Viv said...

Gorgeously cute bunny! Sweet card. Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet. Viv xx

Tamie said...

Love the bunny and the way you used the ribbon. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Bunny said...

What a lovely card...And thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy and good luck,.

Caz...DG4J DT

Starla B. said...

So cute!! Love that bunny. Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Adorable bunny card! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenge! Hugs!! Leah Ann